Come and join us!
School aged children up to and including Year 7, meet for games, stories, quizzes and crafts during part of the main Sunday morning service.
Footprints group meet every other week duing the sermon for those in Year 8.
There is also a crèche room available for parents/carers to use with their babies and toddlers during the service.
Join us for our weekly evening service, every Sunday at 7pm.
We ask you to be mindful that the pandemic is still ongoing and there will be a mixture of emotions and concerns among our congregation. In order to help us share love for each other without sharing the virus, we have the following Covid safety measures in place:
- Masks are encouraged
- Hand gel will be available as you come in
- Red, orange and green stickers are available to help you communicate how much contact you're comfortable with
- Please take a lateral flow test before attending, if possible
- Windows and doors will be open to aid ventilation
- Please don't come to church if you’re feeling unwell
We appreciate that for many there may be some very difficult decisions but, if we continue to show each other grace and love, we can move forward steadily together.