Come and join us!
- Seating at the back and sides of the sanctuary will remain spread out, only the middle section will be closer together.
- Windows and doors will be open to aid ventilation.
- We have a one way system, with everyone coming in through the Windsor Road entrance.
- Hand Gel will be available as you come in and you will be asked to choose a coloured sticker to wear. This is to help others easily understand how much contact you feel happy with:
• Green sticker means: "I'm ok with hugs and close contact.”
• Orange sticker means: “I'm ok with talking but not touching.”
• Red sticker means: “I'm being careful, please give me space.”
- At the end of our service, we'll make sure those who wish to avoid crowds have time to leave before others begin mingling. We have refreshments available after the service for those who want to stay and chat.
To protect each other as much as possible, please don't come to church if you’re feeling unwell.
If you don’t feel able to join us, for whatever reason, all of our morning services will continue to be live streamed on our YouTube channel.
We appreciate that for many there may be some very difficult decisions but, if we continue to show each other grace and love, we can move forward steadily together.
School aged children up to and including Year 7, meet for games, stories, quizzes and crafts during part of the main Sunday morning service.
There is also a crèche room available for parents/carers to use with their babies and toddlers during the service.
Sundays at 7pm.
Our weekly evening services resume again from 29th August 2021.